Monday, August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.... lAST DAY OF PARTYING?

WOW... Aight so this summer literally flew by so quick.. Where did it go??? I had so many plans which did not happen. I didnt chill with the people I said i was gonna chill with and I didnt get any fater. HAHA. I eat so much but the fat thing just doest happen. I guess I sweat it all out when I'm biking... Anyways this summer was a really good summer. I had some good and bad times and some close calls. Im really happy about taking some good photos this summer! ! ! I think the worse that happened to me over my vacation was getting hit my a car on my bike. Im glad I didnt get all fucked up but my bike definetly died that day :(( Im restoring it though with the help of my homie David. Planning on building it up again once I get the bike staight. The best part of this summer was just meeting so many new faces and becoming closer with my friends. I also moved out a little before summer so I have been living on my own this past vacation. It's a great experience and it has definetly made me see things differently. The main reason I moved out was because I wanted to be free from the naggings of my parents!!! I couldnt come home late when I was living with them because I would always wake them which resulted in many arguments. So I moved out downtown. I am still currently renting out the room downtown. I love it. I def still go back home to see my family and even sleep over sometimes. Living on my own has made me much more responsibe with my belongings and my money. I now have the responsiblity of not only paying my phone bill, but also paying my rent and school on top of that!!!! Im blessed to have my job. Ive learned to stretch the little money i have and also save up. Well.. Today is the fist day of school and I now have to get my act together. Last semester I didnt do so good so Im tryin to redeme myself this semester. I know if I focus (gonna be hard) I could get good grades and all that good stuff. I just needa put my priorities straight. So if you wanna chill. And I can't, its most likely because of School. You coul always come visit me downtown :))) haha. But hmmmm. yea so My first class today which was Drawing was quite interesting. I have the class twice a week. Its a 3 hour long class!! yikes. but I can obviously leave whenever I want since its college. The class today was the typical fist day of class. The teacher passed out the Green Sheet and read over the rules for the course. After we had to do some survey about why we are taking the class. The last thing she had us do was draw three pictures. The fist one was a stop sign and a rooster. The second one was a classmates portrait from the shoulders up. The last one was a chair in out class. The class was cool ... Now im at work typing away in my cubical. I have two more classes today and finsh around 9:00pm tonight. YEA LONG ASS DAY! ! ! ill keep you updated. Photos soon. PEace

No comments: