Sunday, August 24, 2008

WOOHOOOOOOO

these past 4 days haave been great. Yesterday was sickkk. A great Friday it was! WORK was chill. Ive been stayin at my mamas and papas casa this past week.. Been great. Its nice to get out of downtown. ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE SCHOOL KIDS BACK! its nuts at sjsu. hahah hella students back. But yea. So i went to cheeeel with Zac last night and got pretty drunkies. It was chill. P came over too. I picked up a sick ass Bike frame from Zacs pad before i left. Today I tried to convert everything over to that Frame from my old one. There was one problem though. THE SEAT POST WAS ALL WACKKK!!!! i could fit any of the ones they had at the bike shop. So I ended up wasting some money and just riding my old frame. ALL GOOD! Im planning on Powder Coating my frame soon. Just white. Its gonna be Sweet! ! ! ! But yea today was chill.. Just rode and ate some good ass burritos from Super Taqueria. SO GOOD! IM sleepy now. ITs Sunday. TOMOrrow IS SCHOOL!!! YIKES! ! ! !

No comments: