Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SCHOOL SCHOOL MORE FUCKIN SCHOOL

SO.... SJSU has taken ahold on me and I am back on the Grind. Classes are goin pretty smoothly so far. Ive been doin ALL MY HOMEWORK!!!! :)))) yes yes I already have HW. Im startin to remember a little of the math problems in my class again. Feels good i guess. But other then Math, school is great. My art class today was really great. We had to Draw different objects/People without looking at out drawing paper. It was awsome! haha. My stuff came out good and bad. But it was fun just looking at the finished result when we were finished. Work today was okay, but really boring. I also finished my Photo HW early today! shietttt well All In had to do was print out a favorite photo of mine. I picked one of my old photos and emailed the photo to FotoXpress downtown. The photo was printed out and ready to go in 15 min!!!! So today I dont have any homework but Im still really tired... Gonna take a power nap soon.:))) We will see what later today has in store for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMN IVE BEEN HELLA TIRED TO!!