Saturday, March 14, 2009

2009 has been great

Yes this year is goin good so far. I have a lot of goals i want to accomplish with my art and my life fin general. My first art show was very succesful. I was very happy with the outcome. School is chill. ONly have three classes at sjsu this semester. Still have to late drop my 99 class. (Typography class) But yeah last week was he lla fun. Went to Bakersfield with armo for the weekend to an art show. It was too sick wit it. Later just had school that week . Thursday last week went to Sashas Mocaic Spoken word event for the fist thusrday of March. This week was cool. School and painted a lot. :) Sasha had another spoken word event. It was great. This weekend is gonna be tight. Armo and I are goin to SF for a fasion/ art show at club 6. YEE YEE YEE
ohhh yea and tuesday i chilled with Nick and we made a NEW SONG ! ! ! ! YEE YEE YEE YEE



peace

No comments: