Wednesday, December 31, 2008
This year is coming to an end
Yes yessss damnn this has been a crazy fun year. I just thank God for my family and all my close friends that have made this year so wonderful. The past few days have been a blast. Last friday Chad and I went up to Oakland and chilled with the homies in the West side. Rode up to Berkeley, then watched the sunset in Berkeley on this huge boulder. Later that night we headed to Sf ( Chad, Teddy and I) Teddy left after a while. Chad an I rode to mission district and chilled at Dolores park. Good times. Came back to San Jose early next morning. Chilled with Nick and went to the Record shop. After, we went to his house and made some epic music. Left nicks to walk home around 9:30. The next day sunday I chilled with Nick and went over to Santana Row and Valley fair. We met up at derrecks house later. Chilled. I rode back home. Monday I went to Nicks work and chilled there. We watched The Dark Knight and painted. Later that night David picked me up and We headed to his house. We chilled there with shawn and Janyne. After we headed to Saratogo to get ready for a movie we are shotting in 2009. Later that night David took me on a ride through highway 9. It was so sick. Went to bed around 5am..... tuesday i slept until Dennis called me to Go to San francisco. We went to the city and walked around down market st. We ate at the mall then headed back to the car to go to the Golden Gate bridge. We went up to the Marin Headland and got the most beautiful view of the city and golden gate bridge ever. We stayed there for a good 45 min then headed back to San Jose. Went to bed around 12...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment