Sunday, August 10, 2008

THIS WEEKEND AND ON

has been freakin crazy... Friday was coo... went to work.... after I rode to Black and Brown to meet Nick up.. We road back to my place and I picked up some stuff. We rode to nICKS HOOD and copped some 40's... chilled at his pad and got drunkies off that Cobra.. tookm hella pics, painted some boards and listened to music.. After we rode to the 24 hours Longs and got two 12 packs of some brewskyyy. We rode back home and took some epic ass photos. I sleep overghetto blaster for only 6 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeee so yea the ride downtown suck that Nicks pad and We wake up around 11 on Saturday. Sleepin in was so nice. So nicks cleans his room and I go to get money from my bank for the day. The WAMU line on capitol expr. and Silver cREEK SUCKS!!!!! anyways We ride to my house and I take a shower there eat some pancakes and we chill for a bit with my pops. Derek Nick and I head out to Downtown. OHhhh and I forgot to add.. I had bought a sick ass oldschool ed because I had to carry so mmuch shit with me. We get downtown and Derek leaves to take the bus to his amigos casa. I put the brews in my pad downtown and Nick and I went to eat at this Vietnamese place. It was hella BOMMM!!! after we went to go sleep at Discovery park. Then we rode to Savers and I got so much fuckin clotheeesss!!! and the dude gave me a discount!! I was hella happy. He gave me almost half off on everything.

No comments: