Friday, August 15, 2008

The past few Days

these past 5 days have been quite fun :)) A lot of riding, chillin and having good times. Today was especially good because I picked up my fisheye lens and made a new friend. I went to SF today to buy the fisheye lens from a chill ass dude that rides for FTC skateboards. He is a chill ass dude and im acually gonna start filmin him. ( hit me up if u wanna film people !) anywaysss. I got of the train and road all the way to the mission district and waited for Nicholas at 24th and Mission. We met up and I went to his house to check the lens out. We ended talkin about skating and filming. I bought the lens for $400. A hella good price acually compared to 700 bucks! :)) so I bounce to go home and take the 7:30 train back to San JOSe. I go home and my brother Derek calls me to Chill for a bit. We ride and chill with our other homies. We get chased by this crack head and my friend Matt is recording the whole thing. It was hilarious. Mark and I ride home and now im hella tiredddd. Peace

Herers the homie Nicholas


I got this TODAY <3333333

Thanks Mike and Nich :))

No comments: