Amazing amazingggg night... I got to see my parents after not seein them for quite awhile :)) I had the best soft tacos anyone could ask for from my mamaaaaa. After I chilled and did my Financial Aid shit for school. Im gettin a loan to help me out with my tuition... NO GRANT THIS YEAR :(( oh wellll anything helps. So after I leaave the house around 9:30pm. I ride downtown (15min ride) with my tunes in my ears. I get downtown and see all the drunk people in the streets. I call my one friend to see if she was downtown to go to the movies but i didnt get an answer. So I moved on to Plan B.... I called people up to see who wanted to ride. I get to my pad and relax and help my homeowner with moving a bed into another room for some dude thats moving in. AFter I call Mark up to ride. David calls me to check out my aerospoke rim after that. David also road with us. After I hit up my homie Loc to ride too. He was with Enrique. So we all ride from downtown and take some sick trails. We ride to Oakridge mall... I raced David and Barely beat him. It was a sick ass race. We chill for a bit on the target/oakridge parking lot. take hella photos and head back. We stop at 7-11 to get some drinks and Enrique gets his laffy taffy haha. After chillin there we head back downtown. We take the 87 trail. It was a hella fun ride. We split up at sjsu to go home. pics soon :)))) gnight
No comments:
Post a Comment