Saturday, August 2, 2008
DAY ONE OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!! :)
Today was nice and chilllllll!!!..... uhmmm work was wack and boring..pretty slow. After work I headed to my parents house. I ate some hot dogs and Hamburgers and potatoes .... yummmmmy yummmmy! After i slept for a bit then I took the bus back to downtown. David was having a party at his house and was also showing a film that his friend Alex wrote. So I went to my pad and got my camera and rode my bike to his house. I arrived to the party to find many people dressed up all nice. There was a lot of good food, some wine and foreign beer! MMmMMm the party was really chill and the movie was really great and funny. After I headed back home after getting some weinersnitzels..( chili dog and chili cheese fries!! ) yeeee Im tired now. Fuckin pooooppped! pics soon :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment