Saturday, July 19, 2008

YET ANOTHER SF ADVENTURE

AAAUUUHHHHH...... So im here in my small box I call my room. Just got out of the pleasant shower that washed off all the sweat and dirtiness of my adventure today. So you might not care what I did today but I like writing about it. SO HERE I GO! haa... Well my day started off with me waking up around 8:30am. The sun was out and I knew It was gonna be a beautiful day. I woke to up next to my laptop. The screen was still on and a Dragon Ball Video was still playing ( don't ask me why) So i check the time and tell myself that I still have time to sleep. The Caltrain wasn't leaving to SF until 11am and Im downtown already so I just thought id sleep a little longer. Time passes as I wake up and look at the time on my computer.... I wake back up at 9:30 to take a shower when Sasha calls me. I let her know that i was getting ready and that I would meet her after. So I take a quick shower (kinda).... then head back to my room and put ma cloths on. I put layers of shit on because I knew it was going to be cold there. So I leave my place at 10:35 and bike to Washington Mutual bank where i was goin to meet Sasha. Time is running and it was already almost time for the train to leave! I get to WAMU and take money out . I see Sasha from a distance. Shes smilin and laughing because i think I did something stupid like alwaysss haaha... so I ride to her and tell her to get on my handle bars because we would be late if we walked the whole way. She was hesitant but she agreed to get on my bike. I rode with Sasha on the handle bars until she got hella scared and wanted to get off . But we made it half ways so it was good. We walked the rest of the ways to the San Jose Diridon station. It was 10:50!!! we had 10min and we still needed to buy our tickets!! So we arrive at the train station and there is a HUGE line!! My hopes of making the 11am train dropped... it was now 10:56 and we had 4 min before the train was to leave. Sasha and I finally get our tickets ( we get the youth cuzz we still pass as 17 year olds... hahaha) so we run to the train which is on lane 3 and its 10:59 when we bored the train!!!!!!! the train leaves almost right after we get on!!!! I was hella glad we made it. The train ride was really chill. Sasha and i talked about school, friends, music and other random stuff. I looked out to see the graff art on the walls and saw some knew ones up ... Usually its the same ones that are always there. But yea.... we arrive in SF at 12:30. I get my bike out of the train. Sasha and I found out that it was pretty cold compared to san jose today. But it was beautiful in SF!!!!!! The clouds, sun and breeze felt wonderful. So sasha and I take the 47 bus to Market St. We get of and head towards Mcdonalds ( we were starving) This Mickey D's was very different. U walk in and there was only one long family looking table to the right of the place. So were orded our Food... Sasha got the usual McNuggets and I got a BigMac and a Double Cheeseburger and some fries. So the thing that makes this Mcdonalds unique is that all the rest of the seating is UNDERGROUND!!!! hahaha there is a stairway leading down to the seating area. Sasha and I walked down and found a seat to eat at. There was a funny smell downthere but we just ignored it. THe food was whatever ... I got fool so I was happy. Sasha and I finished and headed out from the underground Mickey D's ahha. Alright so we leave Mcdonalds and as we are leavin some dude asks us for change. I knew he was gonna buy beer with it so I told him no and we went on.... You cant trust those people especially in Sf! Sasha and I head down Market and go into the big ass mall that is like 5 stories tall. We already got tired looking at the place so we only covered the first floor. MALLS SUCK! We leave then go into some cool shops. I go into this one clothing/shoe Hip hop Shop. Its a sick ass place. They have a lot of Bay Area rep clothing. And also a lot of sick Nike's. (JORDANS, DUNKS ETC...) Sasha ended up buying some T shirts for her cousins in North Carolina because she is visiting them in two weeks!!! I end up buyin a " I paint SF" t shirt. We leave and catch the 71 bus to go to HAight st. I call my homegirl Gracie up and let her know that we are headed to Haight st. Gracie is a sick ass person!!! She lives in Sf and know all the good spots. So Sasha and I get of at Upper Haight st with all the Hipsters. ahahah. We hit a lot of the Stores and we both spend some cash on some cool cloths. :))) After leaving Crossroads, gracie calls me up and lets me know that she is heading over. Before Graice met up with us, I had already bought a pair of 501 jeans, a fantasia t shirt and another t shirt. ahah. Sasha bought some stuff too. So we meet up with Gracie and decide to head to a Zine festival at Golden gate park. I was excited because art is a big part of my life. There were so many sick ass artists there. And Gracie had told me that she had made a book for me! She gave it to me there ... Its a sick ass book for my random sketching. So we look around, and meet new people. Everyone was really chill and cool. The whole Zine thing made me wanna start doing one again. Gracie and I agreed that we are gonna start making a lot. :))) So After about 1 1/2 hours off lookin at all the art... We head back to the 71 to go the haight st. Gracie needed to sell some clothes at Buffalo Exchange. So we stopped there and I forgot to mention that gracie had given me an American Apperal Gift Card!! So while Gracie was waiting in line to sell her clothes, Sasha and I went to American Apperal . I ended up buyin a sick grey hoodie with the gift card and some of my cash. After we head back to Buffalo Exchange and Gracie sells some cool stuff. She gets 10 bucks which went to buying American Spirits :)) haha. We leave haight st. and Catch the bus to Market. The bus is JAM PACKED!!!!!!! to make a long story short, we get of on 4th street and MArket and wait for another bus to take us to the Caltrain Station. We arrive at the station around 6:30pm. I buy some Ciggs fo Gracie we says our goodbyes and Sasha gets some Subway. I end up seeing my Friend Phil from San Jo. ( HE Might do my Tattoo :)) ) After I get my bike from the bike area and Sasha and I board the train. We were very lucky to find some seats!!!!! I sleep the Whole way back and Sasha does too ... i think.. haha. My bro calls me on the train and We end up meeting up downtown san Jo. Sasha And I get to San Jose Around 8:30pm. We take the bus back to downtown and says our goodbyes. I then Meet up with my brosky Dom and we Chill for a bit. We go by this wack ass hardcore Show at the MACLA then leave pretty quick. That scene suckssssss... sorry. so We leave and Dom is on my Handle Bars. OH I FORGOT TO SAY ... before that Dom is riding on my handle bars and we crash into this stupid indian chick. She couldnt make up her mind. SHe rides in the middle of the street and just stops. What an idiot. Then She blames it on us. So anyways I end up droppin Dom off at his friends car. I go to Iguanas to get a fatty Burrito. mmmmmm it was bom :))))) After I head back home .... take a shower and now im right here in front of my fuckin MAC. ..... Santa Cruz manana!!!!! :))))) goodnight fuckasss

No comments: