Thursday, July 17, 2008
4-16-8 GOT A BIKEY AGAIN
Today was a fuckin pretty damn good day peeps :)) woke up late for work... shiett. Got to work ate some breakfast.. BLAH BLAH work was okay. David Texted me he was BBQ'n later on for Dinner and invited me over. So work finally ends and I ride to my house to get my guitar because David was gonna tune it for me. I ride my board to Daves pad and we chill and listen to musicaaaaa. After we leave and go to the grocery store Zanottos and buy some bom ass garlic marinaded chicken. FUCKKK it was so good! :) We get bread, brownies and milk also. We go back to Daves house and start cookin. Smirna Daves girl comes over a little bit after. We all eat a hella good dinner. After eating and Talking, I go onto the Computer and start lookin on Craigslist for a bike. Its almost 9:30 pm and Dave told me if I see a bike i like, he would drive me there. I was exciteddd. haha . So i look for hella llong and i acually find a sick ass bike that would be a good fixie project. The whole bike was 120 dollars! hella cheap. Its a clean black and red lugged japanese frame from the mid 80's. The bike was located in South San francisco. Dave, smyrna and I took a drive to SF to get my BIKKKEE!! haaaa it a sick ass ride. We listened to the Silent ALwarm Album from Bloc Party. My favorite album from them. So we arrive in South San Francisco and We get to the persons house. The mans name is Rojelio. He was very nice...... to make a long story short i bought the bike :))))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment