Monday, July 7, 2008

Lost my ID card= no bus pass

DAmn aight so I take the bus to my mamas house for lunch. The usual weirdos are on there. the bus stinks, its stuffy as hell and my dumbass is still wearing my sweater. Go figure. I guess i like sweaters in hot weather? iono.... so i get off the Bus and ride to my mom and dads house. I eat a good lunch. Check it... I have a big ass juicy hamburger with juicy cooked browned onions and ranch. I then eat my left over burrito from super taqueria. :)) damn and my grandma came to drop off food. So I finis eating my wonderful mouth watering meal. I go to the restroom where i relaize I DONT HAVE MY SJSU ID WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shietttt knowing me thats not a surprise. So I now cant take the bus because Im cheap and hate paying for the bus. I get a ride with my mom and sister and we head to sjsu. I Just bought a new ID card but im not gonna get my bus pass because it too fuckin pricey. 50 bucks!!!! fuck that. Im just gonna wait until they mail me the new one in August. Whatevs. Anywayssssss now im in my cubicle again in this boring office with my cool co- worker. We gonna parrrttttyyyy tonight !!!!!!!! :)))) Start MOnday off gooodd!

No comments: