Monday, July 7, 2008

Fuckin CABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIIIIIIIIIRTHDAYYY SASHAAAAAAAAAA :)))))))))))) SUCKS U GUYS DONT KNOW HER.... HAHA

Aighy, im at work right now obviously on a computer...In my cube....Labeling cables. Just thought I would take a brake from this annoying job at hand. I woke up late this morning for work. I woke to , turned my laptop on from its long nap and saw that it was 9:26!!!!!!!!!!!! I was suppose to be at by by 9:00!! so I literaly pop up from my bed put my shorts on with and a random shirt. For some reason I put my hoodie on just because I love it and I rush out of the house. No Breakfast..Nothing! So I ride my bike to work. The wind feels perfect. But I could tell its gonna be hot today. Pool anyone? haha. So I didnt get into trouble when I got to work. My boss didnt really know. I get to work and the office is all stuffy. Sucksss!! I went to go get 8 boxes of Cables with my killer cool co worker/friend Sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's hella chill people!!! So we pick the cables up and head back to our building. The cables are in this trailer storage area. Head back to work and Now im in MY CUBE LABELING CABLES!!! BLAHHHH BLAHHHHHH. almost lunch time!!!!!!!!!!!!! finallllly i get to eat my burrito. Thank God for Super Taqueria.<3

No comments: