FUCKKK PEOPLE!!!! TODAY was AMAZING ... Hella fun eventful day! ..... So I wake up wondering what im gonna do. My bro Derek Leaves hella early for Sf to go to this THRASH in the PArk thing. Dom and I wake up and decide that we want to go to SF too! We wanna ride so
We get ready and pack out shit, clean up and head out to catch the 68 bus to the Diridon Station. Dom and I catch the 1:00pm train to SF. The ride was nice and Chill. We get to SF around 2:30 . As we are leaving the Station, I see my homegirl GRACCCIEEEE!!! :))) shes hella cool if u didnt know already! well yea we talk for a minute the head our seperet ways. Dom and I walk to Elliots house. He is such a sick ass dude!!!! Hella chill! we go to his house and wait for him there. His freind was there so we went to wait in his house. After he comes we chill the head out for probly the funnest rides in a lonnnnnggggg time!!!! We cover a good part of the city. We chilled at Dolores Park. It was such a beautiful day in SF. Everyone was just chillin at Dolores. Probly over 300 people were at the park. After that and finishing my ice cream sandwich, we head out towds market st. We chill at Union Square for a bit. The we ride some more towards geary street passes China TOwn. We ride through the Piers and the Embarcadero. We were bomin not so big Hills (still hella fun) and goin through traffic was sickkkkk. After we ride through the craziness of the ATM park. The Giants were playing there against the LA Dodgers. HELLLLLA PEOPLE!!! We chill at this Dock and take photos. After we head back to Elliots pad and chill there and I meet EJ ( Elliots Roommate) He a sick ass chill guy too! we ride to THE Mission to get some nachos. They were helllla good Nachos. so big. After eating we head to elliots house and chill talk about random stuff like old movies and what not. Dom and I leave to catch the 9:00pm train back to San Jose. We make it on time. The train was packed to the MAX! we didnt have a seat until we got to Redwood city. So many people. We get to San Jose around 10:30 and wait for the 68 bus. The bus driver was takin his break. We get home and now im hella tired. :) goooooodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment