Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th 2k8 :)

SO today was pretty okay i guess. Ive had better days but yea.... Woke up, chilled at home for a bit. I still dont have a bike so I have to walk everywhere. I HATE IT!!! I walked to the 68 bus stop... Caught it and headed to Wal-Mart. I bought 5 cans of flat black spray paint. Only 98 cents!!!!!! After I went back home and Dennis AIM'd me to see if I wanted to go downtown to see the fireworks. Dom, Dennis and I went downtown. Dom met up with his gf. The Fireworks were pretty siiiickkkk. We had a sick ass view from a parking garage on Park View Ave. There was a Lowrider car show thingy on top to. Hella nice cars. After that was over We went back to the South Side and watched the cops stop hella cars for DUI checks. We walked around seventrees area, chilled. We saw a couple doin it in their car. It was pretty funny.  After that we all went home. the end

No comments: