Saturday, September 5, 2009

fuck fuck fuckkk

Damn. Another camera gone. I think this is my 5th camera I have gone through. I have terrible luck. either gettin jumped, jacked or losing shit. Wtf. last nights First Friday sucked dick. Went to Cinnabar with Sasha then to Cluck yuuuussss after. After that ... ya suck got jumped and my camera got shattered my i touch shattered and my wallet gone with my fuckin bag. ( zacs bag)

now i gotta put a stop payment on my last months check. Have to get another bus pass. A new wallet. A new camera + lens. I have three shows coming up and i dont know if i could take this shit. Money is evil i swear. thats all im gonna say. peace.



ps. July and August were oaky. three La trips this year were sick even though I lost all my photos from tha last two la trips.


bye

No comments: