Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FASHO FASHOOOOO

Damn I havnt used this shit since APril.... So much crap has gone on since then.... I dont really know where to start... but Ive met a lot a coo peeps since my last post.... Ive been networkin more and more.. got 4 art shows comin up with the help of God and yeaaaaa im excited. Ohh yea and Im fuckin 21 now!!! didnt do shit for my bday... but its whatev i was hella busy. Music in the park is goin on nowwwww and tha last two have been bommm!! especially when u buzzin. uhm damn what else im workin a lot since school is out. Plannin on goin to the city this week to chill with the Sf homies. And my Zine is finally donnneee! ! so yea yall will get one just be patient!!! Oh and some dude from the UK did an artist profile on my on his website... its freakinn coolies. peep it!!

http://www.thesoupgallery.co.uk/?p=824


uhmmm oh last night was cool, Nick and I made three songggsss ! ! goodtimes. LA and los vegas next week with armo! WEEEEE!!! :)))))

No comments: