Thursday, November 13, 2008

TODAY was A GOOD DAY 11-13-08

UHH im fukin tired... yes tired... my legs can hardly move.. they feel so good as if I just left the gym or someshit yadadadaaa? haha well just got back from riding dirty wit my homies and the brother. But before I get into that let me say that I woke up to a beautiful sunny day... I felt good and refreshed. I woke up around 8am but acually got up around 10:00. My photo class was canceled so I had more time to sleep my brain. :) Got up for work and rode my bikey downtown from ma mamas house. I left the house with brother Derek then we split up when he took the bus and I rode off. uhmmmmmmm but yea the bike ride was great and the sun was out so that was nice. I got to work 30 min early so I went to go eat Jack In The Crack for breakfast. HAd a sirloin burger and some curly fries. bom.com.... haha.. I got to work found my cubicle was a fukin messsss... I cleaned it then ate my food. Sasha came to chill in ma cube and we talked about life and San Hopeless... haha . She went to class and I got to work. Went to go Audit some building for a few hours. took a nap, went to the computer lab then headed back to my cube at work. Sasha got back to work and we worked until 4:30 then took a break. We walked around sjsu and talked. We got off work then went home. I called Sasha back up and we headed to 420 lifestyles in campbell. We took the lightrail there. I bought two cans ( black and baby blue) ... We headed back downtown , had good conversations on the lightrail. We got off and I said my goodbyes to sasha. I started riding and randomly spotted Ryan, Matt, Sean and my brother Dom. I ended up Mashin with them downtown for a good 45 min. it was fuckin great. you car drivers must hate us <333 hahah . I spotted FEFE!!!!!! after we headed back to the southside and got off at the Capitol lightrail station. We rode to La Costa and my brosky bought a big ass burrito. Some girls in some car were trying to get Matt to buy some cologne. After we split up and my bro and I went home. Im now tired and soar from biking but its all worthitttt.... HEEEE Work tomorrow.... Oakland on Saturday. YEEEEEEEE :)))))

No comments: