have been good, bad, stressful...boring and at the same time FUN FUN FUN... School has been cool... ive been doin my homework
which is a big surprise for me :)))) yesterday I saw my cuzzo from Reno at my tios house. He was having a BBQ ... the food was BOMMMM!!!!! yeeeee ... HMMMMm lets seee Friday night was pretty fuckin FUN! Had work then went over the davids house and listened to him and his homie Jam on the Bass and Drums. I started to play the drums for a bit after. After the drum sesssssionnnn, David and I ventured on a little adventure with our bikes. We rode and found a cutty foresty trail near his house. After I went back downtown and saw my bros and there friends. Dom and Sean were chillin and Derek was with his homies. there was som art stuff goin down. I left and went to go to my house and waited until Loc got out of work. I took a shower then met loc up at SJSU. to make a long story short I chilled with Loc and a few other heads. We drank and chilled on a aprking garage top floor yelling at random people. I went home around 4:30am. Had a terrible head ache the next day..... BOOOO
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment