Friday, September 12, 2008
CLOSE CALL YESTERDAY
sOOOOOOOO.... Nick and I are riding down the over pass on Capitol and freeway 101... (Its the worst over pass to ride on because of all the fuckin MERGING LANES COMING FROM 101 ) So Im riding down and through the side of my eye, I see a car behind me accelerating HHHHEEELLA fast! He was coming off the freeway and merging in to the far right lane... I know I could beat him before he came into the lane so I sped up and succesfully got into the bike lane. While I was doing this though, the dude straight up honks for know reasin ( the annnoying long honks!!!!!!!!) So my dumbass decides to Flip him off... Right when I do that he speeds up in front of me and then tries to stop so he could hit me... At first I though he was gonna get out and do something.. I ride through all these cars and jet from the scene.... YIKKESSS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment