Saturday, August 30, 2008
HAAA fuckkk.... WEather Finally Cooling DOWN?
Aight so this past week has been way to HOTTTTT! ! ! ! I dont know about you but I really cant wait for winter. I got all my sweaters ready. hmm yesterday was a pretty good day id say. Woke up around 7:30am. got ready to bike to sjsu because my homie Sean (freshman at sjsu) needed help lookin for stuff on campus. So we rode to sjsu around 9:00. It was a chill ride, took only 12min. We wasssss MASHINNN! And we beat the heat before it got really hot so that was nice. After helpin Sean, I headed to this grassy hill near the Olympic statue at state. I slept there for a good hour and a half! was hella peacefullllll. I started work at 12pm. Before that, I went to go get myself a TACO SALAD which was okay. the food is not the best at the Student Union but its still better than a lot of places i know. SO I got my food then headed to the rose garden to stuff it down. After eating lunch, I headed over to work. It was a pretty chill 4 hours. After work, I headed back to my mamas house because I needed to pick something up. I was gonna get ready for SF. I didnt mention it earlier but i went to SF to pick up an SB-800 for my Nikon. So I took the 6:05 train to SF. I got thre around 7:35pm. SF was beautiful. The weather was so much better. Anywayyys.... I rode my bike to 3rd and Market st. to take some money out of the ATM. After, I met up with the dude I was buying the flash off. We met up at Borders near the ATM baseball park. To make a long story short, I bought the sb800. I Took the 8:30pm train home. When I arrived in San Jose, I was planning on partyin and Chillin with my homies. I ended up getting a flat downtown and just went home and slept. Oh WELLL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment