Friday, July 11, 2008

TODAY HAS BEEN

Shiet so today I wake up.. take a fast ass 5 min shower... run to my room and I get the whole fuckin hall way wet because I forget to get a towel before taking a shower :( throw some clothes on and skate to work. IT FEEL AMAZING SKATING AGAIN ! yeeeee Hopefully im gettin some parts and Frame this Sunday. Tommorow im goin to my co workeres Baby Shower with my friend Sasha. WE ARE GONNA EAT HELLA GOOD!!! TACOS TACOS MORE TACOS!... Thanks Jose.:) so aighty I get to work and I get settled in. Sasha and I take cables to Student Services Bld.and hang them in out Networkin Closets. After we go back chill in our cubes and talk about random shit. My mom calls me to ask me if I wanna get my bus pass today and take my picture. So yea I did that and now i have a bus pass for all this year :)) yeee yee yeeee! My mom takes me back to work and I go to peanuts for Lunch. I get a big ass Western Omelet. I see my homie Ben. Hes a chill Dude and DJ's for a lot of the Clubs downtown. He is also Dj'n at the Breakdancing Jam this weekend at the Alum Rock Center ( The ShAkeDown) We chill for a bit then I head back to work. Im pretty bored but Im almost out of work . Im gonna go chill with the homie David when I get out. YEEEEE peace .

No comments: