Sunday, July 6, 2008

HYDRATION HAS JUST HYDRATED ME 7-6-08

FUCKKKK aighty aighty so im at Hydration write now, hella bored outa my mind. Still no phone. So for all yall tryin to call or text...im sorry. Today has been hella slow, Woke up to find my computer unplugged :( Natasha got back from LA today. glad She made it back home safe. Anyways peeps, The morning was chill, just was with fam. I watched 1984. you have to see it yall!!!! My Grandma made some Bom ass Chicken which I devoured hella quick for Brunch. After eating I went up to relax. I mde out a check for my rent and Headed downtown to my house. I get there and no one is there! I leave the check on the table so they could get it. I NEVER KNOW WHEN THE ARE GONE OR AT HOME!!!! :( After that I just barely remember that I had left my Dinner at the Bus stop. Im very forgetful if u guys didnt know already. My mom brings me four BURRRRRITTTOS!!!! i was hella happy. that will cover me for tommorow too! :)) Aighty after that I rest for awhile on my comfy ass bed then head out for a chill ride around boring downtown san jose. I end up sleeping in front of the Art Museum for a good 35 min. I get bored then head back home where i become even more bored. NOT HAVIN MY CELL SUCKS ASSSS!!!!!!! so I go for another ride and stop at Hydration. I am still at HYDRATION!!! hahaha. yea its a nice chill ass spot. And now i think im gonna be here for a little longer than maybe paint and slap. YEEE!!!!!! MORE PHOTOS SOON NUKKKAS!!!!! :))).......its now 1:40am im watchin Adult Swim Cartoon Network. FAMILY GUY!!! hehehehe. goodnight

No comments: