Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Days After Party Nights

DSC_0669

Today has been so fuckin slow peopleee! I wake up, put on my cut off pants and a t. I feel so dizzzzzy. Im was still drunk from the night before. My head was ringing and I really did not want to go to work in this condition. But I needa make that monnnneeyyy! So I walk outside and I realize that I left my bag and my battery charger at Sashas House. I go outside, lock the door and expect to see my bike waiting for me. Its not there!!! I start trippin out. I thought for the longest time that someone had stole it from my yard. And that wasnt even my bike!! It was my brothers!! So now I feel even worse. I walk to work all pissed of. I try and think what could have happened. Then the bell rang in my head as I was walking... I didnt even take the bike home lastnight!!! I was so Drunk that I forgot. Bits and peices of the lastnight I had my bike started popping up in my head. I remember that I put my bike against a pole near my house to go do something. I was so out of it that I forgot to get the bike and I just walked home. So yea it sucks ass but ima get my brother a better bike. I still needa get a bike for myself! Having no wheels really sucks. I cant take walkin. So yea crazy shit. Today has been a blur. Updates and party pics sooon. peace

No comments: