Sunday, July 13, 2008

7-12-08

FUCK TODAY WAS GREAT!!!! Woke up got ready for Jose's Baby Shower. Cought the Bus with Sasha and then walked to Joses HOuse. WE HAD THE BEST TACOS EVERRRR> they were bommmmm. I ate hella. U dont even know. We leave and get a ride from one of ou co workers Vicky. :) We go to my mom and Dads house and spend time there for a bit .We chll then head to the Breakdancing Jam!!!! Take two Buses to get there. We arrive right on time when the showcases are about to start. The JAM WAS SO SICK! I havnt been to one in awhile. The music, dancing, people were all hella chill. My homies came in third place. TMC reppin!!!!! after I went to Dennys with them. Ate and talked about the jam. Theres always some drama. ahah. but yes I took hella sodas from the Jam a they are now in my mini refridgerator :))) YEEEEE great day goodnight. HOMETOWN BUFFET MANANA for JOROMES BDAY!!!!

No comments: